Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Nicorette Polacrilex Gum, 2mg

Bought some nicotine gum this weekend. Cost me 50+ bucks, it better work. The instruction tag reads: stop smoking completely before you begin using the gum. I am slightly apprehensive about commencing my treatment. I guess if I stick to it, my dear readers, you will know, because I will be probably bitching about it for a while. The plan is to start (or end) sometime this week.

The weirdest thing is that as I am writing this, that horse face whore on Sex and the City* was trying to quit smoking because she wants to land a date with Aidan.

*I was channel surfing, I promise

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger BlackMamba said...

Give some gum to Missy too..

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you finally get a camera?

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish you the bestest luck in your attempts to stop smoking, dude!

next time i see u light up, will take the cigarette and stuff it up your **** !

just kidding!

aqua man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home