Thursday, November 01, 2007

Chanel, the stylish ghost

Frequent readers of this blog might mistake your correspondence to be an insanely superstitious, voodoo sprouting madman. Despite a few posts that touch on the supernatural, nothing can be further from the truth. I consider myself a man of science, driven by logic... blah blah blah.

But risking the fact that this article might reinforce the unfortunate stereotype, I feel that it is my duty to report my latest brush with the unexplained.

Last night, I woke up rather abruptly to find a hooded figure lurking next to my bed. The entity was dressed in a sort of stylish green robe, that was obviously designed by Chanel (see fig). No face or features could be discerned under the hood, the overall effect is much like a fashionable Emperor Palpatine in some boutique sponsored Return of the Jedi. As I reached for the light, the, figure wafted away like a cloud of steam over fresh turd, but the stink of spookiness remains.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur dream is not scary at all!
n u finally updated ur blog!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home